Google Analytics Master is the professional drupal module that allows adding the google analytics tracking code in any drupal website. Designed for minimal system trace and fast page load times.
Having good quality detailed statistics about your wordpress website traffic, traffic sources, visitors and users, referrers (from search engines and social networks), direct visits and referring sites, advertising, pay-per-click networks ,email marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents, conversions and sales is a must for any drupal administrator.
Google Analytics Master allows you to connect your drupal website with google analytics servers by adding the tracking code in your drupal theme. Sounds easy!!!
- Loads the google analytics tracking code in record times, perfectly incorporated in your theme head. Does not delay page load times for your users and visitors… even on heavy load of thousands of concurrent visits
- Connects to google analytics server to burst info in record times making sure every visit is accounted for and contains detailed data
- The module contains no backend or frontend javascipt or css… light as a feather and conflicts free
- Makes no use of CSS
- Allows tracking using the Google Analytics tracking code ID or web element property
- Allows tracking using the new Universal Google Analytics tracking code
- Automatically inserts the analytics tracking code inside your theme head
- Option to activate the tracking code on all drupal website pages, including admin pages. Or, just track the front end pages
- Very easy to use and can be deployed is seconds
for optimal compliance and performance